Saturday 4 April 2020

Re-imagining our world

So... here we are. “The virus” happened globally, and I am still not able to work out why it is such a massive scare. Lets look at some numbers:



But quite honestly, I am a bit fed up with the topic... not yet with staying at home, cause I am an introvert, so staying at home suits me down to the ground. Literately, the last time I did this much gardening was with my dad... miss the old man...

So instead of getting me really scared, what has happened to me is the “the virus” got me asking more questions than ever before, which is really the point of this post, and I think might become the theme of this blog.

Why is it a problem when everyone stops working?

“If we don’t work, we can’t eat” might be your answer...

But whenever I think along these lines, my thoughts always ends up at Maslow's hierarchy of needs:



In fact we have to work in order to have our basic needs met:

* Food
* Home / Shelter
* Health
* Clothing
* Water
* Sanitation
* Protection / Safety

For as long as we look back into human history, this seems to be the case. It has been the way of the world for a very long time. I get that part. But “the virus” had a funny effect on me, it made me ask the seemingly impossible questions again, as did Michael Tellinger with his ideas around contributionism.

And here is my punchline:

It is only logical, that if Maslow’s basic needs are well, our basic needs, then we should be spending a serious amount of research and thought into how we could meet these needs for FREE.

Imagine a world where no human being has to work, to have any of these basic needs met...

So at this point, I am going to be visionary and explore some science fiction technologies

Basic Need Required Technology
Food Replicator + Free Energy
Home / Shelter Replicator + Free Energy (We could replicate the building blocks for a home)
Health Health-bed
Clothing Replicator + Free Energy
Water Replicator + Free Energy
Sanitation Incinerator + Free Energy
Defence Defensive Force Fields + Free Energy
Communication Internet + Free Energy
Travel Anti-gravity / Stargate + Free Energy

When I look at this, we don’t need too many new technologies. What we need are:

Free Energy
Replicators
Health-beds
Incinerators
Defensive Force Fields
Anti-gravity / Stargate
Internet

for everyone...

Well we have some kind of internet, but I am sure it can be vastly improved on. For one, we could get away from having to interface with it via some devise or implant.

So from where I stand, I see two options to get to a Star Trek society:

a. The "galactics" would gift us these technologies

and if that doesn’t happen

b. we would have to do it ourselves

I am not discarding option a. That would be wonderful. And yes, I am a UFO-head. Very much so.

When we study the Anunnaki (Sumerian) material, there is compelling enough evidence that the galactics owe us a huge restitution. Apart from returning the gold they took, some benevolent quantum technology would be a great start.

But there is not much more that we can do to realise option a, other than hoping, asking nicely and participating in mass meditations such as Cobra’s (2012portal.blogspot.com).

For option b. we would have to achieve four things:

1.) connect inventors
2.) fund inventors
3.) protect inventors
4.) transcend capitalist greed and fear

I am convinced all of this is doable. I am certainly not the first human to think along these lines.

Perhaps “the virus” has shown us how precious life is, and that it is time we get on with re-imagining our world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Big Creator School Hijack

  Human Beings are offspring, sparks, if you will, of Prime Creator.   As extensions of Prime Creator, Human Beings are Creators-In-Trainin...